STORY OF THE DAY

Today is my first day of my final examination. Everything was going fine today, but right after I finished answer the exam I went back to my room and get prepare to play volleyball. I play it to release tension and make my self feel more relax. Suddenly bad things happen, the ball that we used was stuck at the roof of the court. All of us just keep laughing for a moment, wondering like how come the ball can stuck up there.

We've try many things to take the ball but it doesn't work. End up we give up and leave the the ball up there. All of us forget a moment of every problem in our life and just keep laughing.

What I've learn from this accident is just be happy what happen in our life. Everything happen for a reason, so we must look for that reason and never blame others for the thing that happen in our life. People come to our life either they give lesson or ourself give them lesson. Stay positive in everything in our life.

No one can give us happiness, only yourself can make you happy. Why we need to be sad if there is a lot of reason to be happy.

HAPPY

Comments

Popular Posts